Commander Report – August 3rd
Written by Alexandre Mangeot
Some glitches among the crew. Nothing to be concerned about. But I have probably been too transparent the last few days and some crewmembers are not feeling well about that. I will assume a stronger role from now on.
We did not performed the second half of the comparative EVA today. The rain was too strong to wear a spacesuit. However between two rain breaks, Paul and I have been to the Von Braun land strip assessing the ground condition. It is mostly fine. So far. But if the weather continues, I have concerns. So we will keep motoring the situation there frequently.
In the meantime we have noticed that the river level is much higher than yesterday. We may wait the level goes down before being able to conduct the second half EVA.